nothing more than a 'Hi'
it may sound strange, but for few certain people, I don't say more than hi, no high salutes, hand shaking, hug, nothing, while I do say more to people I may see even more frequently, the logical explanation would be because I don't like those people, however, in the case of those few certain people, it is different, it is the total opposite of not liking them, it is simply because they are there, in my mind all the time, they are part of me as an entity, I think of them as a pillar in my world. It is not like they are `secured` to be there, but because I build a lot around them.
This may be clearer why with those people I don't argue much, or even choose where to go or where to sit, simply because I trust those people, their judgment, and their taste, I even don't talk much with those people in face, simply because their presence is enough, really, this may sound strange, but with certain few people, I feel comfortable, and even satisfied with them just being there.
Who are those people?, well, I can only thing of a person that is smart, simple(I think!), charming, great mindset and taste in ashia2, pleasing to be around, and. How many people can one person be?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home